Intellectual property and acceptable use
2. You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following:
retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer screen
download and store the Content in electronic form on a disk (but not on any server or other storage device connected to a network)
print one copy of the Content
3. You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of The CareRooms Limited.
4. You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Website;
in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
5. You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
6. You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provide when registering by updating your personal details to ensure we can communicate with you effectively.
Availability of the Website and disclaimers
10. Any online facilities, tools, services or information that The CareRooms Limited makes available through the Website (the Service) is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. The CareRooms Limited is under no obligation to update information on the Website.
11. Whilst The CareRooms Limited uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
12. The CareRooms Limited accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
Limitation of liability
14. We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
15. To the maximum extent permitted by law, The CareRooms Limited accepts no liability for any of the following:
a.any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
b.loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
c.any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
21. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
22. This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales and all disputes arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
23. By registering your interest you agree to receive emails from us. The aim of our emails is to give you information regarding our business and provide you with monthly updates in the form of a newsletter.
The frequency of the emails will be at most monthly, unless serious security concerns about the business force us to do otherwise. You have the option to unsubscribe from our email content at any time by selecting unsubscribe from the bottom of the mail.
We reserve the sole right to unsubscribe users/visitors from our email service, without notice. We will do so with any subscriber we deem registered with fake data.
We require everyone to insert their email address upon registration.
The CareRooms Limited details
24. The CareRooms Limited is a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 10731851 whose registered address is 60 Gracechurch Street , London, EC3V 0HR and it operates the Website www.carerooms.com.
You can contact The CareRooms Limited by email on email@example.com
25. This page was created using a document from Rocket Lawyer (https://www.rocketlawyer.co.uk).